Friday 15 April 2011

And now, the end is near...

...and so I face, the final week of me being here in LA *cries*

I have made so many good friends here it's untrue...and funny. I've managed to make more friends here in the space of a month than I have ever anywhere else in the UK. And you know what....I like it.

Went to Six Flags Magic Mountain today, ultimately one of the best theme parks in the world. I have to say, I don't get scared by roller coasters, but there were one or two there that had me a little nervous at some points. I went with my two very VERY dear and close friends FanForeskin and Gambit244.

Now, next week, being my last is naturally a bit jam packed of stuff...so if I don't blog till the end of my trip, that's why.

Kinda read some things tonight on Twitter I didn't really want to see...but hey ho, a day in the life an all that shizzle

So i'm off to a party tonight in Long Beach for the Alternadudes website...see ya soon

Ooo also if you're in the WeHo area on Thursday the 21st of April, come to Cocktails With The Stars at Mickeys @ 6pm as I'm there with Mason Garret for the Easter Special

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.