Wednesday 20 April 2011

2nd Puberty...wtf?!

Ok am I being silly or is it possible to have puberty twice? haha! I am getting sweaty, a bit spotty (not nice I know), I am horny 24/7...even more so than usual, and my cock seems to have grown a bit more as well...am I just finishing off the puberty I started when I was younger or am I having another bout? I can cope with the horny part and the cock bit, but not the spots and the sweaty bit...I feel like a horny hung tramp!

On a lighter note, I managed to put that horniness to some good use these past two days, as I went to Palm Springs with @FanForeskin and @EthanRobertsXXX to do some shoots and to get some stuff for my website which is getting along quite nicely now. Ethan is such a lovely guy and SOOOO hot. His accent had me melting more than the Sun I might add...which also didn't help with my constant hard on...honestly it was up and down like a freakin' yoyo!

I am at Cocktails With The Stars tomorrow at Mickeys in West Hollywood, so if you're in the area I'd love to see you =D

Anyway, I'm gonna enjoy my last few days in the US before I go back to the lovely UK :-\

Over and out

P.S. Here are some pics from my time in Palm Springs....cation, these are BIG photos








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.