Wednesday 15 September 2010

It's been a while

It's been a while since I wrote a new blog...so apologies. I was down in London seeing friends and the internet got cut off where I was staying so the only means of me getting on here as via my iPhone, which isn't at all easy when trying to write new blogs...so I did the lazy thing and gave up.

However, I am now back home and trying to find some new work. I was successful with my application to Englishlads.com, which really surprised me! I've just got to sort out a meeting with the guy who runs it now. Not so successful with some other sites...ah well.

One of my shoots from Boynapped.com is now up on the site, it's the dark one where I get whipped/flogged and tied up by Sebastian. It looks alright hehe.

I am going on a spree now, I need to put on some weight to turn into muscle, I want to gain about another stone or more of muscle and see how I look then...it'll go one way or the other you watch haha!

So yeah, not much exciting stuff, but plenty of it!

Speak soon
Kieron
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.