Friday 18 November 2011

It went something like this...

I was working last night in Company Bar in Manchester where I do my day to day work. I didn’t finish there till gone 3:30am, feeling rather horny and with nowhere else to go, I decided to visit the Basement sauna. Now before any of you turn your noses up, I happen to enjoy going to saunas and the alike, being an exhibitionist and all that it feels comfortable and natural to me. So before people tarnish me with the “sauna is sleazy” brush, please remember that everyone has their likes and dislikes and I personally wouldn’t slate someone for their likes.

Anyway, I arrived at the sauna and had to pay a rather extortionate amount to get in as my membership was apparently due. Got in, no one in the changing room. Great…an empty bloody sauna. As I walked around I found that people were there…hiding in dark rooms, committing all sorts of heinous acts to their fellow man…and I loved it. After walking round checking out what this Thursday night had to offer. I went to use the steam room, after no one really catching my eye.

I sat down, towel off, relaxing in the steam. Once my eyes had become accustomed to the haze, I made out a groups of at least 4 guys in the corner going at it like rabbits. I couldn’t see who they were, what they looked like, nothing. Curiosity got the better of me, plus the horny factor of the anonymity of it, so I went over and put my cock in the hand of the nearest guy…who’s reaction went something like this “Holy fuck! What the fuck is that?” Now I believe if you ask a stupid question you get a stupid answer…however I simply replied “my cock, what do you think it is” to which he said “thats massive, I can’t take that!” (in all honesty I wasn’t asking him to anyway…just a quick fumble).

I left quickly and went to shower. Unbeknownst to me, I was being watched.

I continued to wash my self down, and spied another guy start to use the shower next to me. This guys was a god! Muscles upon muscles, hairy chest, about 30-32 and a gorgeous tan. I didn’t think guys like this existed in Manchester, what a surprise it was to find him. Now he had seen me soft, which is already a sight to behold if you go off what other people say. So he instantly suggested going to a room together. Off we trot to a cubicle. Give it about 5 minutes and he comes reeling out the room with a face of pure horror, makes his excuses and quickly walks off. It seems his eyes were a lot bigger then his arse, once I got hard he recoiled in fear and said that my cock was “scary looking” and “too big”, he couldn’t even suck it.

Now I’m not girthy by no means, I just have a lot of length. It is an average thickness, but just long. I never thought a cock could create so much fuss and horror…its not even an ugly cock.

So this makes me ask this question, what do you consider to be the perfect cock? As I’ve had mine been described as the perfect cock for fucking due to the curve, it’s also been described as small, huge, scary, bent…you name it, my cock has been called it, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.