Tuesday 22 February 2011

Its all confirmed!

OMG YAY! LA is going ahead! 24th of March to the 25th of April, a whole month of fun, sun an hot men! I've never been to the states before so it'll all be so exciting!

I am going to be going to Six Flags Magic Mountain when I'm out there, I've always wanted to go and now I am doing, I'll be like a kid at Christmas!

Also I'm hoping to get some work while I'm out there...and I'll be going to the Phoenix Forum in Arizona for a trip out woop! There is so much to tell you all, but I am so excited all manner of logic, spelling, grammar, words elude me....so i'll settle for this simple yet descriptive sentance...

OMFGI'MGOINGTOLAOMFG!!!!!! *jumps around the kitchen clapping*

On another note, I went to the job centre this morning and on the way I saw a guy in his underwear hoovering his front room, he was hot. The security guard at the job centre as HOT, skin head, muscled as hell, baby face and an amazing ass and bulge! Then the place filled up with hot chavs in grey joggers...I got very horny and had to stand behind a potted plant to hide my hard on haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.