Thursday, 13 January 2011

Woohoo!

Woohoo, my first scene where I'm a top (like ever) has just been released on Boynapped.com! I'm fucking the rather dishy Brez Wild while he is suspended from the roof by his hands and ankles...was fun filming and not bad for my first time topping on camera.

I had a look on the site and the scene which I am most proud of is coming soon, it;s my watersports scene with Kenzie Walker and McKenzie Maddison (I know, lots of Kenzie's about right?) But that's my favourite scene I've done as a top so far...but many more to come =D!

I am still hooked on the idea of starting my own website, but for the time being, seeing as I have no idea how to run one, I'm just going to do some naughty pictures and videos (amateur style) and stick them on here...so what would you like to see me do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.